Lesson #11-Build the test
Lesson #12-Take the test the following class
—Group Project for Music Periods Wrap-up
Compose a Test:
- Write 4 questions from each of the 6 periods (Middle Ages, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Post Romantic/20th Century).
- State each Music Period then state the four short answer questions (no T/F). You should have a total of 24 questions.
- Share the answers with members of the group but do not print them on your test.
Do not leave class until I have received your emailed test.
At the top of your test email….
- State your Music Appreciation section and meeting time
- State your group A, B, C, or D
- State the names of the students in your group
- List the Music Periods followed by your four questions
- You may email your test WITH answers to your group members if you like
- Next class period you will take your test
- (Note: you will take the test YOUR group composed. You will NOT
- take the test composed by another group).
Take FOUR questions from each of the periods; mail the test to me before the end of class.